Area of Expertise
- Integrated Pest Management
- Monarch Butterfly
- B.S., Biology, Syracuse University
- M.S., Horticulture, Cornell University
- M.S., Entomology, Kansas State University
- Ph.D., Entomology, Kansas State University
I chaired both the Entomology and the Natural Resource Ecology and Management Departments at Iowa State and supervised the shared business office for the two departments. In addition I had a leadership role in the Iowa State Monarch Conservation Workgroup that supports the goals of the Iowa Monarch Conservation Consortium.