This Governance Document defines the role of and procedures for faculty and staff participation in the governance of the Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management.
The goals of this document are to promote effective and efficient operation of the Department in meeting its mission.
Other documents that affect Department governance are:
- Iowa State University Faculty Handbook
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences governance documents
- Iowa State University General Catalog
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) contract
- Guidelines and Best Practices for Promotion and Tenure Process, Provost’s Office, Iowa State University