- B.S. Biology, Syracuse
- M.S. Horticulture, Cornell University
- M.S. Entomology, Kansas State, 1987
- Ph.D. Entomology, Kansas State, 1989
- Elected Chair of Council of Entomology Department Administrators (CEDA) Committee, 2013.
- Elected, President North Central Branch Entomological Society of America, 2014.
- Elected Chair, Board of Directors North Central Regional Aquaculture Center (NCRAC), 2012-2013.
- Appointed Administrative Advisor for USDA,NC1192, ‘Characterizing Active Soil Organic Matter Pools Controlling Soil N Availability in Maize-Based Cropping Systems’. 2007-present
Blodgett, S. L. 2013. One Hundred Years Later; A Photo Collection Returns to ISU. Ames Forester Vol 100:
Blodgett, S.L. 2013. J.C. Whitham 1888-1963. Ames Forester Vol 100:
Lenssen, A.W., D. S. Long, W. E. Grey, S. L. Blodgett, H. B. Goosey. 2013. Spring Wheat Production and Associated Pests in Conventional and Diversified Cropping Systems in North Central Montana. Crop Management. In press..
Lenssen, A.W., W.M. Iversen, U.M. Sainju, TC. Caesar-TonThat, S.L. Blodgett, B. Allen, and R.G. Evans. 2012. Yield, Pests, and Water Use of Durum and Selected Crucifer Oilseeds in Two-year Rotations. Agronomy Journal. 104:1295-1304.
Pearce, A. M., K.M. O’Neill, R. S. Miller, and S. Blodgett. 2012. Diversity of flower-visiting bees and their pollen loads on a wildflower seed farm in Montana. J. Kansas Entomol. Soc. 85: 97-108.
Blodgett, S.L. and J. Kieckhefer. 2012. Insect Pests of Wheat, In Clay, D.E., C.G. Carlson, and K. Dalsted (eds). iGrow Wheat: Best Management Practices for Wheat Production. South Dakota State University, SDSU Extension, Brookings, SD.
P. Hatfield, H. Goosey, A. Lenssen, and S. Blodgett. 2011. Sheep grazing to manage crop residues, insects and weeds in northern plains grain and alfalfa systems. National SARE Fact Sheet http://www.sare.org/Learning-Center/Fact-Sheets/Sheep-Grazing-to-Manage-Crop-Residues-Insects-and-Weeds-in-Northern-Plains-Grain-and-Alfalfa-Systems 8 pp.
Drown, R., M. Fanning, S. Huber. T.J. Swan and S. Blodgett. 2011. Black Grass Bugs in South Dakota, SDCES ExEx No. FS967.
Lenssen, A.W., D.C. Cash, P.G. Hatfield, U.M Saninju, W.R. Grey, S.L. Blodgett, H.B. Goosey, and G.D. Johnson. 2010. Yield, Quality, Water and Nitrogen Use of Durum and Selected Annual Forages in Two-year Rotations. Agronomy Journal 102:1261-1268.
Ritter, R., A. W. Lenssen, S. Blodgett and M. Taper. 2010. Regional Assemblages, Lygus (Heteroptera: Miridae) in Montana canola fields. J. Kansas Entomol. Soc.: 83: 297-305.